Coochy Plus intimate shave cream is designed to make the shaving process in the gentlest areas, much smoother. Using the wrong cream or gel can lead to razor burn, cuts, ingrown hairs and even rashes.
But this intimate shave cream is designed to minimize discomfort thanks to its extra-strength moisturizing agents that work to improve the shaving experience, giving you smoother results. These powerful moisturizers penetrate the skin more deeply, softening the hair follicles, which in turn requires less pressure from the razor while you shave.
Quick Tip: This is one of the much higher priced shave creams on the market that claim they can change the way you shave and promise smoother skin for longer periods between shaving, but can they really deliver? Let’s find out!
Coochy Plus Shave Cream Rundown
- This cream by IntiMD contains aloe vera, shea butter, jojoba oil, and avocado oil extracts.
- The cream comes in a small eight-ounce tube and because you’ll only need to use a quarter size amount, this tube can last for several months.
- The cream creates a smooth protective surface on the skin that allows the razor to effortlessly glide closely along the skin, so you no longer have to deal with razor burn, cuts or nicks, or the dreaded razor burn rash.
- It also moisturizes really well so you won’t even have to use an after shaving moisturizer gel.
Many users recommend rinsing off your skin with warm water before applying to encourage the gel to stick to the skin better.
We Tried Coochy Plus and Here’s What we Found
Ask any woman if she’s tried a hair removal cream for her bikini area and she’ll tell you she has. She’ll also share with you a few horror stories about said experiences, but when we decided to try out Coochy Plus, we were actually really happy with the results. Now, here’s why.
When you shave, you can expect ingrown hairs, cuts and razor burn. Not every time, but enough times that it’s made you search for alternatives to shaving. This product by IntiMD aims to eliminate the stress, pain, and problems that can come with waxing or shaving, especially when it comes to this sensitive area.
The extra-strength moisturizing agents found in this cream are designed to soften the skin, eliminate ingrown hairs, and nourish the skin after hair removal, leaving it feeling softer, for longer. Using the wrong hair removal cream in the bikini area can be the absolute worst.
Too many times have we run across products that claim to not only be effective, but gentle on the skin and unfortunately, they are anything but. So you can see why we’re so pumped about this product and the impressive results it offers.
Along with the incredible softening and moisturizing properties found in Jojoba seed oil, shea butter, avocado oil and aloe vera gel, the manufacturer has also included maca root, which works to provide even more skin softening benefits.
- For best results, we took a long hot shower and gently exfoliated the area.
- Next, you’ll need to gently apply the cream evenly over the bikini area and let it sit for about ten minutes.
- One woman reported that she needed to leave it on a little longer, but if you have sensitive skin we recommend closely following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- While the cream is working its magic, there’s no burning or irritation, just a slight tingling sensation.
- Next, gently rinse off using warm water.
- Pat the area dry and apply your usual moisturizer if desired.
- Right away you’ll notice how clean and soft your skin feels.
We didn’t have any issues with stray hairs or patchiness, which is a huge plus. Repeat treatment is necessary every two weeks, which is pretty amazing. Overall, this is definitely a product we’d recommend.
Intimate Shaving Gel Pros and Cons
Pros: This is a non-irritating shave gel that is perfect for people with sensitive skin, or skin conditions such as eczema. This gentle, natural gel smells amazing and will leave your skin feeling silky smooth for a couple of days after shaving.
This is a no-mess easy to use hair removal system that you’ll find yourself using a couple of times a month religiously. Over time, many women reported that they could go a few weeks between treatments after they had used Coochy Plus for six to twelve months.[/thrive_icon_box]
Cons: Some buyers felt that the scent was too strong or sweet. However, this subtle scent will fade after just a couple of hours. While many consumers can agree that this product provided some pretty impressive results, some simply felt that the cream was way overpriced and wasn’t something they could afford on a tight budget.
Other consumers were disappointed that this product wasn’t recommended for use on facial hair and wanted a hair removal system that was more versatile. The Oil of Olay Duo hair removal system is designed specifically for facial hair and is definitely as effective as Coochy Plus when it comes to getting rid of coarser hair.
IntiMD Conclusion and Rating
As you can tell, we’re already big fans and recommend this product to any woman who’s tired of shaving, fed up with ineffective hair removal creams or terrified of waxing. Perfect for all skin types, you’ll love how this cream will make your skin feel.
Pro Tip: Hands down, most women can agree that this is the best shave gel they’ve ever used. Not only does it offer awesome results, but you can save big in the long run considering you’ll no longer have to purchase expensive after shaving lotions or gels that you’d normally have to use in order to prevent razor rash.
Consumers who purchased Coochy Plus Intimate Shave Cream by IntiMD gave it a rating of four and a half stars out of five stars which make this shave cream by IntiMD a must try skin treatment for any woman who’s sick of dealing with dry skin or razor burn in their most intimate places after shaving.